Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome!

I have tried and tried in the past to keep up with blogs!
These days, it seems like the "in" thing to do - almost every photographer I know has a blog. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know how they do it! I don't know how they find the time to dedicate to the upkeep of them plus whatever additional websites they may have. My Facebook fan page is hard enough for me to keep up with, let alone trying to post in a blog daily/weekly.
However - I am going to be doing a 3K Giveaway in the next few weeks and I need a blog to do it, if I want to follow Facebook rules! So this time I am going all out and really making my blog personal and fun. I can't promise I'll be posting too often besides giveaways/contests, but I'll see what I can do. If you're a fan on Facebook, you'll see that I'm doing the Project 365 right now - maybe it would benefit me to expound on that a bit here. ;-)
Thank you for all your love and support, and keep your eyes peeled for some exciting things in the weeks to come!

6 comments:

the Beasley family said...

i have completed entry 1 - liking all vendors / mrsbrookebeasley@gmail.com

Sara said...

I have completed step 1!
sara D'Onorio DeMeo
sarademeo@verizon.net

Michelle Renee said...

Entry #1
I "liked all the amazing vendors. Some I already liked but I always love to find new vendors to follow!
Michelle Renee
mrlang@solarus.net

denise said...

completed step 1 so far!
honeygirl_phx@yahoo.com

Denise Stephens

jrivera10 said...

completed step #1.
Jessica R.
u_r_obsessed@hotmail.com

Lindsay Brisbin Photography said...

Entry #1 Complete, thanks for the giveaway ! lindsaybrisbin@yahoo.com